One Year!

So today marks a very special day. It is the one year anniversary of my project. I started this last year, on Giving Tuesday, and it will forever hold its anniversary as that day. It has been a fun one year, and I feel proud that I helped make a change to other kids education. So in honor of this, I am donating $200 worth of lab equipment to Shrigaun school on the western side of Nepal. This school means a lot to my family, and that's the primary reason I picked this. This school has a science lab, but a very small and limited one. A very big thanks to my cousin Pratistha Koirala who is the coordinator of  purchases of lab equipment in Kathmandu and will be delivered by my uncle Hari Devkota who is also a former Principal of the school. Thanks to everyone and Happy Giving Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts