Sri Gaun School

My biggest project so far, Sri Gaun School in Dang, Nepal, has recived a great number of items for a science lab. Some of the items include a compound microscope,  a hydrometer, a human skeleton model,  hard glass test tubes, and a voltmeter. Hari Devkota, the former principal of the school and my uncle, personally delivered the items. It worked in a process where my cousin Partistha procured all of the necessary items and brought them to my uncle to hand over on my behalf. The current principal, Shiva Lamichhane, and other school teachers were present at the time my uncle brought the items over, and the looks on their faces make me smile. Their faces are glowing and they look excited to teach. I am going to Nepal next year, and I really hope to get a chance to go visit and find out how everything is working for the school and meet the principal.






Comments

  1. Thank you very much for such great job. Hope and also sure, these items will help to profound the knowledge of our school students. I have also completed my school level from same school. Unfortunately , we did not have such chances to do practicals in lab at that time. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts