A New School.. A New Adventure Awaits.

So earlier this year, I got accepted into a very new but very rigorous school. This school is "The Academy for Science and Design." The name practically says it all. Because I went to a public school all of my life, this was a new change for me. It was a heck of a lot harder. At public schools, I was known as a genius; here, I'm considered smart, like (almost) EVERYONE else. But lets start from the beginning. I applied for the school months after applied, and had almost no chance of making it. It was not until 2 weeks before I got in, and it caught me and my parents completely off guard. After I had heard the good news, I went crazy. Then I calmed down, got everything in order, and school came in no time. The first week was very awkward and lonely for me. I had no friends and was pretty quiet. On the second week, I made a few friends, and a month, I had a whole group of friends. But one thing that really kept me working hard was homework. There was a HUGE load and It really really caught me off guard. But now that we are about 3 months into the school year, I have gotten used to it and my work habits and time management are improving. I am only getting better and hope to do my best.

Comments

Popular Posts